Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Pictures From Our Night of Pampering!











Hey, Girls!
How was your Christmas and New Years holiday?


I pray that you found a way to remember Christ, The One who watches over you and protects you, loves you and has great plans for you!

"For I know the plans I have for you,” says the Lord. “They are plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope."

Jeremiah 29:11, New Living Translation (NLT)

And
"The sheep that are My own hear and are listening to My voice; and I know them, and they follow Me.
And I give them eternal life, and they shall never lose it or perish throughout the ages. [To all eternity they shall never by any means be destroyed.] And no one is able to snatch them out of My hand.
My Father, Who has given them to Me, is greater and mightier than all [else]; and no one is able to snatch [them] out of the Father's hand.
I and the Father are One."

John 10:27-3 Amplified Bible

Ok, I promised you pictures of the Big Night. When some of you beautiful young ladies were able to come and have a great time together, build Godly friendships, hear the Word of God from Pastor Mary and myself

and be girly!


Do you remember the toast you made with Pastor Mary, where you committed

to living as a Princess of God the Father?

To live pure, like Queen Esther?

Don't forget that promise to God!


Don't forget that

it is GOD WHO GIVES YOU THE POWER

to live pure, live well, life a life of honesty, integrity, excellence and favor!






We have 150 (yes! 150) pictures, so, what I will do is every few days,

I will change the pics which I post...

you need to come check it out and see if you can find yourself!


Leave a comment if you do!


Tell your friends about this site.

Let us know if you like it!

2 comments:

Leann said...

Oh my... how much fun does that look like? I LOVE IT!!!

She Rose Up said...

Hi, Leann! We are getting ready to start getting the girls connected to it now. We started getting their e-mail addresses last night! I can't wait! Yet, I know it is a huge commitment. I feel peace about it.

Thanks for giving me some feedback!

Maria